Our employment law practice handles a wide range of labor and employment law matters. We get to know your business, and we devise innovative solutions to the workplace challenges it faces.
While we counsel companies from start-ups to established businesses, our focus remains on working closely with our clients. We provide value by advising clients how to proactively avoid potential employee disputes.
Our firm provides client services on all types of employment law matters, including drafting and reviewing:
- Employment Handbooks
- Employment Contracts
- Noncompetition Agreements & Trade Secrets
- Nondisclosure and Confidentiality Agreements
A sample of our firm’s other employment law services includes:
- Small Business Consulting
- Unemployment Insurance Defense
- Labor-Management Relations & Labor Disputes
- Wrongful Termination
- Wage and Hour Matters
- Employee Benefits
- U.S. Work Authorization and Form I-9s